Spring Saturday, NYC

Second Jocelyn W. sighting in six months! I motioned to her slowly in ASL as her cab pulled off down 5th Avenue, and I hope she saw! *Squee*!

Anyway, photography:

Main Library lion

Pansies

Bulgari



Mikimoto (I once visited Mikimoto Pearl Island - even got to meet the 'ama,' the women divers who can stay under for five minutes!)

30 Rockefeller - hiya, Tina Fey!

March tulips trip me out in a good way!

Daffodils across America!

Wow! Look at the time!

Central Park South

New York continues to grow...

Renaissance studliness at the Frick - woof!

The Met will let you in if the date on the sticker is 👌

More daffodils - all yellow!

''All things wise and wonderful'

(Donations help me live! LIIIIVE! 😋)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

The Agony and the Ecstasy: H&M Review 16-03-2019

A Personal Note #mentalhealth, #psychiatry, #psychiatricdiagnoses, #mentalillness, #bipolar, #psychosis