Overjoyed

I've posted across four platforms, but I just wanted to share with you here that today, via Japanese news, NASA has just completed a 45 day simulation of a manned mission to Phobos, largest Martian moon, in a mock-up spacecraft.

Everybody, for me this is huge and has made my day super.

Let me explain: for a few short years now, I have been the only one on the WWW and therefore in public advocating the exploitation and colonization of Phobos using existing technologies and a spacecraft (the Intrepid) built mostly of off-the-shelf components. I've strenuously promoted Project Timorous for some time on my Tumblr account... And now? It's on NASA's radar - success, Deedee!

(Besides my proposal and pocket mission architecture, I find really only the good Pascal Lee's white paper, which makes a fine, reasoned case for trekking to the Martian moon, and for which I owe him thanks.)

So yes, I might be mental and homeless, but I am apparently QUITE EFFECTIVE!

O, FRABJOUS DAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

The Agony and the Ecstasy: H&M Review 16-03-2019

Putting On The Ritz.