A Day In the Life In Manhattan (Pictorial) + (bleg)

(bleg: starting afresh after leaving behind California and shitty, criminal mistreatment at the hands of stalkers, who were particularly horrid in the wake of my father's death. Quite an escape for me at 41 years old while on disability, which I receive for my psychiatric diagnoses and brain disorders... Anyway, making a go of it in New York City, where I'm finally getting proper treatment and a regimen that's allowing me to continue my education, brush up on my vocational skills, and find work and an apartment soon. Still getting stabilized, and welcome any help you can give... Thanks!)

Naijin, or altar, at the Buddhist Church of New York, where I attend services.

Service book, from which I and others chant sutras...

Yours truly, five months into my new life in Manhattan, 'gradatim ferociter' through the hard New England winter.

The second poem I've written since landing at JFK.

A minor correction...

Hmmm...


Random shot: Riverside, Upper Broadway...

Five months in, but just now getting a feel for the world-famous New York subway.

On the 1 headed downtown...

A lovely Buddha...

The Anti-social Social Club (poster)

Wow!

Re-learning Algebra in my temporary SRO room. While I earn my Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint certification.

Da! Cool soap!

One of three outfits I possess - but anyway, off to my vocational training orientation!

Oh Yoda, you old dead Jedi LOL!

Dior for Nordstrom, in passing (see below)...


The historic Brill Building! Wow!

In the lobby at GMHC, about to start a new life... Applying myself and watching my dreams come true.

(bleg: anything helps during this time of transition and new beginnings...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

The Agony and the Ecstasy: H&M Review 16-03-2019

A Personal Note #mentalhealth, #psychiatry, #psychiatricdiagnoses, #mentalillness, #bipolar, #psychosis