Two New York Classics and One Cupertino Misfire

Short Walks on Long Island:




...

As for New York classic Spike Lee, I was starstruck to see him step onto the curb right in front of me in the East Village late last month. Wow! (Speaking of which, his joint, SHE'S GOTTA HAVE IT, is streaming only on Netflix. You dig?)


...

I am a Bay Area native, and unduly proud to have been, many times, An Apple person. I played 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?' often on the IIe, cut my teeth on Web 2.0 content generating at PlanetOut on a Mac, and only recently was deprived of my iPad by members of the Guild of Thieves.

This morning, though, when needing wifi, I stood outside the window of the Apple store on 5th Avenue as staff inside were well into beginning their shifts. Unfortunately, the wifi seems not to be offered to the peanut-crunching crowd until later - maybe at opening.

Chintzy, Woz - real chintzy, man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

The Agony and the Ecstasy: H&M Review 16-03-2019

A Personal Note #mentalhealth, #psychiatry, #psychiatricdiagnoses, #mentalillness, #bipolar, #psychosis